Embracing its grid-based, dungeon-crawling RPG roots, Conglomerate 451 offers players an evolution of one of gaming’s most beloved genres. Tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations that threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city, establish and manage a crack team of cloned agents, altering their DNA and outfitting them with the latest in high-end cyber limbs, implants, and weaponry to best carve out an edge in this city-wide struggle.
Each encounter carries additional weight, however. Roguelike elements ensure that not only could each mission be an agent’s last, but that even the most inconsequential wound can evolve into a permanent status modifier, changing the way they approach future encounters. This means players will have to leverage everything from hacking and equipable agent skills to the strategic use of their personal R&D department to make it out alive.
Conglomerate 451 is also available on GOG.
Do you want to collaborate? Check our WIKI!
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers, and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless Mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and Mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and Disorders – buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and Achievements – find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth